Reclaim your skin’s natural beauty
Millions of years ago, when our oceans teemed with life, the oxygen content in the atmosphere was 38%. Today, it is less than 20%, and even lower in most urban areas. Because of these earth changes, we are all oxygen deficient. Over 90% of the body’s energy is created by oxygen. Every single activity of the body is regulated by oxygen. Without oxygen, we cannot think, feel or act. As well, oxygen deficient cells cannot repair themselves. The more oxygen we have in our system, the more energy we are able to produce. In fact, a good definition of vitality is the body’s ability to assimilate oxygen.
Oxygen is the most important nutrient to the cells in your body and it plays an integral role in almost every body function. It is responsible for producing up to 90% of your body’s energy and it makes up approximately 96% of your body’s nutritional needs. You can live without food for 40 days, and without water for about seven days, but without oxygen, you only have a few minutes.
The human body is largely composed of oxygen. By mass, oxygen makes up 90% of the water molecule, and water makes up 65-75% of the human body. Our brain, which makes up 2% of our total mass, requires 20% of the body’s oxygen needs. Scientists now agree that oxygen plays a powerful and primary role in our overall health and well-being.
In our bodies, 80% of all our metabolic energy production is created by oxygen. Our metabolic processes work to rid our bodies of waste and toxins. Even our abilities to think, feel, and act require oxygen-related energy production. Oxygen also plays a vital role in proper metabolic functions such as blood circulation, the assimilation of nutrients, digestion, and the elimination of cellular and metabolic wastes. Sufficient oxygen helps the body in its ability to rebuild itself and maintain a strong and healthy immune system.
There are five major causes of stress and how they affect the use of oxygen within our bodies:
- Toxic stress – If you live in a polluted environment, there is a constant need for cellular detoxification from chemical exposure.
- Emotional stress – This type of stress produces adrenaline and adrenaline-related hormones, requiring the body to draw on its oxygen reserves for their production and eventual oxidation.
- Physical trauma – This type of stress reduces circulation and oxygen supply.
- Infections – Infections use up oxygen to combat bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
- An acidic diet – This kind of diet produces an excessive number of hydrogen ions in the tissues that combine with and also use up oxygen. Acidity also stresses the body to balance itself and become more alkaline by taking calcium from our bones.
- $20 / 15 mins – Experience the rejuvenating benefits of an Oxygen Session In just 15 minutes, elevate your well-being with heightened energy, mental clarity, and cellular oxygenation. Breathe revitalization!
- $30 / 30 mins – Indulge in extended revitalization with our Oxygen Session lasting 30 minutes. Recharge your energy, enhance focus, and promote overall well-being effortlessly.
Aromatherapy– Personalize your therapy experience by selecting from a variety of aromatherapy essential oils. Elevate your senses and enhance relaxation, making each session a uniquely soothing and rejuvenating experience.
All essential oils are therapeutic grade, European ISO
Proprietary oil blends
(International Standards Association) certified organic.
Select from four distinct aromatherapy options tailored for individuals seeking relief in the following areas:
Woodsy Respiratory Blend – Respiratory health, clears sinus and lungs, increases immunity.
Key ingredients: peppermint, wintergreen, eucalyptus, pine and birch
Energize – Get going blend. Prevents headaches, elevates the mind, and enhances memory.
Key ingredients: peppermint, eucalyptus, lemon.
Mood Boost – Citrus Sahara blend. Elevates happiness and wellbeing, calms the mind and provides clarity.
Key ingredients: Pink and white grapefruit, tangerine, orange, and other citrus oils.
Peaceful – Relaxes your mind and body, calming, resting, recharges the soul.
Key ingredients: Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and others.