1000mcg/ pill – 30 pills per bottle
BPC-157 Clinical Study results and benefits
- Accelerated wound healing for ligament, muscle, nerve, and tendons
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Enhance digestive system
- Improved Nitrogen Oxide production
- Has been shown to help with Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome, Chrones, and Lyme disease
- Increases growth hormone receptors
- Reduces pain in the damaged areas
- Reduces inflammation
- Protect and heal leaky gut (also known as intestinal epithelium)
- Protects the liver from toxic insults such as antibiotics, alcohol and promotes healing
- Lower intestinal damage like fistulas and inflammation
- Cure and heal stomach ulcers
- Improve wound healing
- Increase cellular regeneration
- Boost bone and joint healing
- Heal organ damage
- Reduce muscle wastage
- Promote growth and muscular development through angiogenesis
- Influence neurotransmitter activities and help cure mental health issues
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduce side-effects of high potassium level
What Are The Benefits of BPC-157?
If you are looking for a way to accelerate the healing process or improve athletic performance, BPC-157 offers many benefits including:
- ∙ Accelerated wound healing (muscle, ligament, tendon, nerve)
- ∙ Anti-inflammatory
- ∙ Has been shown to decrease pain in damaged areas
- ∙ Increases growth hormone receptors
- ∙ Promotes the outgrowth of tendon fibroblasts, cell survival under stress, and the migration of tendon fibroblasts
- ∙ Improves digestive function
- ∙ May improve NO production
- ∙ Protects and heals inflamed intestinal epithelium (leaky gut)
- ∙ It has also been shown to help with IBS (Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome)
- ∙ Protects the liver from toxic insults (alcohol, antibiotics, etc.) and promotes healing
Can I Benefit From BPC-157?
Since BPC-157 is derived from a protein in the stomach, it’s often used to help treat stomach and intestinal conditions including fistulas, ulcers, and inflammatory conditions such as arthritis. BPC-157 has also been shown to help people with organ damage.
It’s also ideal for nagging injuries where the tissue needs to be rejuvenated. It appears to work by accelerating the rate of angiogenic repair. Angiogenesis is a key dynamic process for wound healing as it allows the formation of new blood vessels from old ones and is involved in the organization of a microvascular network.
Overall, BPC-157 is a great option to help alleviate joint pain, old injuries, and those looking to improve joint mobility.
Journal of Applied Physiology
“How does BPC-157 work?”
National Library of Medicine
LJ SYNERGY TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
By placing orders and making payment, you have read and accepted all the terms and conditions listed below.
LJ Synergy Material will be used exclusively for scientific research purposes.
VIEW TERMS HERE